Outdoor Living Spaces
Outdoor living design can make your home’s interior space flow seamlessly into the outdoors and enable you to lounge and entertain in each area. Enjoy a scenic, outdoor oasis alongside the comfort of your indoor living room for added physical and mental health benefits.
Hermes Landscaping offers professional outdoor living designers who service all of Kansas City and the surrounding areas. Hermes Landscaping provides sustainable landscaping solutions that protect and even improve the earth beneath your outdoor living space.
What Is Outdoor Living Design?
Outdoor living design takes the comfort and convenience of the indoors and incorporates it into your property’s outdoor space, creating a versatile, serene environment to enjoy with your friends and family.
With a professional outdoor living design, you can enjoy the following:
- Creative and mood-enhancing lighting: Upgrade your outdoor space’s lighting to improve the atmosphere of your gatherings.
- Outdoor kitchens: Enjoy the health benefits of outdoor grilling and the convenience of cooking and entertaining in the same space, which allows you to be part of the fun while hosting.
- Fire structures: Include room for a cozy campfire in your outdoor living design to keep your space comfortable well into the night and cultivate lasting conversations.
- Comfortable seating: Enhance your exterior with the added comfort of cushioned benches and chairs to create an inviting environment.
Benefits of Investing in Outdoor Living Spaces
Extending your living space into the outdoors is ideal for boosting curb appeal and increasing your satisfaction with your home. Most people with outdoor living designs say that adding an exterior entertainment area made them want to spend more time at their homes.
Here are just a handful of the advantages associated with outdoor living spaces:
- Boost property value: Increase curb appeal and add value to your property by investing in an outdoor living design.
- Expand your entertainment space: Enjoy additional entertainment space that allows your gatherings to seamlessly flow between the indoors and outdoors for a unique and memorable experience.
- Relieve stress: Reduce stress and improve your mental wellness by spending more time outside. Outdoor living spaces give you the perfect way to unwind after work.
- Enjoy wellness benefits: Relieve eyestrain and enjoy the physical benefits of outdoor lighting and airflow with an exterior living area. Studies show people who spend more time outdoors tend to have increased levels of health and happiness throughout their lives.
Why Choose Hermes Landscaping?
Hermes Landscaping is a family-owned business with over 55 years of experience serving the Kansas City area. We provide high-quality landscape design for commercial and residential locations.
Our skilled crafters create custom-made sustainable landscaping solutions to ensure your satisfaction and meet your budget. Choose Hermes Landscaping for reliable service and quality results.
Contact the Expert Outdoor Living Designers in Kansas City
Enjoy the serenity of the outdoors alongside the comfort of your indoor spaces with a professional outdoor living design.
You can get a free quote by getting in touch with one of our experts. Contact us online today to learn more about how you can include an exterior entertainment space on your property.
We believe in proactive communication. We know you don’t like surprises. Your work team is committed to making sure you know the progress of your project and stay informed every step of the way.
LOCALLY OWNED OVER 50 YRS
Hermes Landscaping is a local family owned business that has made customers in the Kansas City area happy for over 50 years. Our team applies their decades of combined experience to design and install beautiful landscapes and hardscapes.
Personal Approach From Start to Finish
We invite each customer to experience our exclusive concierge customer service. Landscaping projects reflect your personal style and desires, creating a retreat to reconnect with friends, family and nature. You’re in good hands.
Every project is custom. We hand-select materials and hold a pre-construction meeting to ensure we are prepared to be on time and on budget. Our experienced, courteous craftsmen make sure your new landscape is meticulously installed to withstand the test of time.
Our award-winning Design Studio brings decades of experience and innovative creativity to every project. Your vision inspires us to design and build a beautiful outdoor retreat that will thrive for years to come.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED WARRANTY
We will design and install your landscape correctly and stand behind our work with a full one-year, hassle free warranty. Our no questions asked warranty will give you peace of mind that your landscape investment is well-protected.
OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
“I had an overall wonderful experience with my new landscape! I really enjoyed working with our two sales reps and appreciated their communication throughout. I can't speak highly enough about the Field workers' performance!
“Our sales reps could not have been better or easier to work with. We never felt rushed, which resulted in the highest of quality of work performed. We were so impressed, this spring, we started our second landscape project with Hermes!”
“I want to thank you for the fantastic landscaping project. Our sales rep is an unbelievable designer and architect! He was knowledgeable and helped us get the perfect space, with a wonderful crew. I highly recommend using Hermes for any project you might have.”
“Thank you, Hermes, for bringing our dream completion quickly and as promised. We love our Aspen, our rock stream, the natural grasses and the Blue Spruce. Happiness is seeing Hermes trucks arrive loaded with beautiful supplies and delightful, knowledgeable and fast workers. Thank you!”
“Hermes had a unique project approach, by asking what I wanted from my yard. I wanted to feel like I was sitting in the mountains of Colorado and Eric brought that vision to life. This work and final product exceeded my expectations and fulfilled my Coloradan imagination.”
“My sales rep was easy to contact, prompt for appointments and respectful of my time. The design meeting went quickly because the layout was well-done, matching what we previously communicated, and the bid was clear and concise.”